Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Islanders vs Bruins on NBCSN

It is now official, Rick Dipietro has reported to Bridgeport and was on the ice today at practice. Tonight the Islanders try to rebound vs the Bruins who won their last 3 games. The Islanders lost to the Bruins in there game earlier in the year 4-2 with dp in net, this go around we will be playing home(sucking sound) and Nabby will be in goal. Another change you will see tonight is Ullstrom will be back in the lineup with Aucoin being scratched.  The Bruins are a team that I feel like to get in there fair share of cheap shots so I have the feeling Radek Martinek will be a scratch and the gentle giant Joey Finley will be back in the lineup. I also would love to see a big hit from Matt Martin on Milan Lucic. The puck drops at 7:30 tonight, I will be in attendance tonight sitting way up high hoping to break the losing streak, Isles are 0-3 with me inside the Coli this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment